Please read the following terms and conditions thoroughly. Your usage browsing or registration to our is put through by your compliance and acceptance of these Terms.
Incorporated and registered under the Company’s Act of 1956, this Delhi based company is owned and operated by: Ranjana Mishra. This company was established in the year 2021.
b. Your continued access beyond updated Intel is representative of your acceptance of the terms.
It is strictly prohibited to access the website Weddingbanquets.in through any unauthorized means. There are 4 points that you abide by as you access or use our website:
a. The registered information is accurate and truthful.
b. To maintain the accuracy of the Intel provided by you.
c. You are 18 and above.
d. using of our website by you does not hinder any applied laws or regulations.
Our platform, Wedding Banquet, is designed to meet your requirements for all services and products. We help you connect to various vendors who specifically provide you aptly with your needs for weddings, corporate events or any other ceremony. Thereby, you make an agreement and acknowledge that:
1. Wedding Banquet does not mediate or control transactions made between you and your vendor.
2. Our vendors have been the sole providers displayed in our website, as per the "As is" basis. Though we thoroughly verify the prices enlisted, yet we cannot be held responsible if there are any variations in prices, information based on products and services.
3. Wedding Banquet shall not be held responsible for the absolute accuracy of the products and services available
4. The prices displayed over recommendation emails are temporary and tentative and is subjected to variations as per the selection of dates and menus.
5. The Wedding Banquet will hold applicability on only those price challenges that have been recommended by us.
6. Our website enlists all the cancelation policies, payment terms, provided by our vendors or third parties, and Weddingbanquets.in has no accountability over it.
7. Until and unless cancelation specifications are clearly mentioned by the vendor's policies, booking of services and products are not subjected to cancelation.
8. As per specification of (quality, value, delivery and so on), Wedding Banquet shall hold no representation or warranty on the products and services that are promised to be sold on the Website. We do not overtly or covertly endorse selling of products and services on the website, thereby holding no liability for faultless or removal, concerning itself or the third parties; last but not the least.
9. Incase of dispute between you and the vendor, it shall have to be solved cordially. Only incase cordial attempts fail shall it be bright to Weddingbanquets.in for solutions. Therefore the decision we make will be considering every point and at our discretion, and hence be the final word in the dispute.
weddingbanquets.in proclaims that no information from this Webpage may be replicated, copied, republished, or distributed in any form without weddingbanquets.in's written authorization. Any illegal use or breach of these Conditions of Use will result in the immediate and permanent termination of your license to access and use this Site, as well as legal repercussions. You undertake not to use this Website for any unlawful reasons (particularly, unlawful, defamatory, defamatory, or offensive purposes) and to follow all applicable laws, rules, and regulations. Any illegal or unauthorised use of the Website will result in appropriate legal action, according to weddingbanquets.in.
4.1 Fraud, phishing, delivering viruses or other dangerous files, intellectual property theft, theft of intellectual property, or theft of proprietary information are all examples of criminal or tortious activities.
4.2 Any automated program use, such as employing algorithms to change material, and so on;
4.3 Obstructing with, delaying, or unduly burdening the Site or the infrastructure or innovate andimprove to the Website;
4.4 .Any attempt to imitate someone else
weddingbanquets.in's omission to exert or enforce any rights or term of this Contract shall not be construed as a breach of those rights or obligations. A court of law may invalidate one or more provisions of this Agreement, but all other terms of this Agreement remain in full force and effect.
There are no amendments or modifications permitted to the Terms and Conditions, or any terms and conditions included herein or referred to herein, except in writing or by making such amendments or revisions accessible on this Website.
Any issues that may arise out of or in connection with the Terms and Conditions shall be governed by Indian law. An arbitrator to be decided upon by the parties will arbitrate all disputes that arise out of or relate to this Contract according to the norms and procedures set forth in the Arbitrations and Conciliation Act of 1996. The arbitration shall be conducted in English, with New Delhi, India, as the forum. No other action may be taken against the arbitrator save for the enforcement of an arbitration ruling under this provision, if necessary or asking for a temporary injunction or other appropriate remedy.
Courts in New Delhi will have the exclusive jurisdiction over any disagreement or dispute arising from this Agreement.
4.5 Any attempt at any time to use another user's account, username, or password, as applicable, or to disclose your password, as applied, to a private entity or to allow a foreign entity to communicate your account;
4.6.Using the Webpage in a sense that is inaccurate with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
Wedding Banquets is a hub of banquet halls that has garnered customers in Delhi NCR.
Spreading bliss and building relations is the one thing we adhere to.